A few thank you's

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kamil.amersi, Feb 24, 2011.

1. kamil.amersi macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It is with great nostalgia that I look back on the past couple of months of intense speculation, vigorous debate and sheer anticipation. The wait was hard and at times felt fruitless. I eventually cracked and went into an apple store and asked to purchase an old 15 inch after many many posts on Mac Rumors. The sales guy went to the back and with disapointment came to tell me there was no stock. From that point on I knew I had to keep going. With that lucid interval over I rushed back home and hit the rumor sites again with a new found intent.

With that i would like to convey my sincere thanks to every single person on this forum. Each of you have kept the fire burning and it is to you that this upgrade is dedicated. I hope that each and every one of you enjoy your machines to it's fullest. Even though we are miles away, I feel a deep connection with you guys - hellhammer, thank you for you level head and insightful comments. O, And to the curry's guy - kum ba ya, and rock on! Your spirit shines through and you are not a number.

Enjoy it guys, and thank you once again

2. TomCondon macrumors regular

did you get the new mbp?

why did you want the old one????