a few things about my ipad 2 purchase today

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sillyrabbitt, Mar 19, 2011.

1. sillyrabbitt macrumors 6502

1- target had a ton of them and i was tempted to buy a few and re-sell but i decided i dont think its right so i did not

2- the first one i bought today was damaged inside the box and i saw it when i opened it. top part of the ipad in the corner looked crushed and there was a gap between frame and the glass.

3- my kid used it while on the ground on the living room floor which is highly polished smooth wood floor and the THING GOT SCRATCHED like MAD!

:(

I need to buy a sticker/plastic backing but not sure which one to get?

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

I suggest getting a hard case. Especially if your kids are going to be using it.

3. schmoopy.design macrumors regular

I wish my Target had a ton of them in stock. Color me jealous.

4. sillyrabbitt thread starter macrumors 6502

which one is the lightest thinnest?

thanks

keep checking the target update site they will show up! i hope soon for you :)

5. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

I would buy some iPads and re-sell them.

There are hundreds of people out there iPad-less... :(
    who of course would buy them :D

6. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Target store here got 5 units all 16 gig WIFI only. The only place in town that got any 3G units was Best Buy. They got 200 units and most but not all were WIFI only.

By the time I got there only Verizon models were left. I have a grandfathered AT&T account so it would do me no good.

7. schmoopy.design macrumors regular

Tom are you going in and asking questions at each of these places around town? Just wondering since I'm in CU too. I did see a 16GB Black ATT model at target yesterday morning.

8. triplecore1 macrumors member

Apple distribution is so messed up. sometime parts of the country seem to get 200 of them and other places seem to get one or 2 or 4. Then other places get all 3G and other places only get Wifi. Then some places get none. I feel like apple distribution is run by 2 year old using crayons at times