A Few Things..

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by BigPerm310, Jan 14, 2010.

1. BigPerm310 macrumors newbie

OK so thanks to all the folks here that has helped me upgrade my video system from avi(crappy vision) to M2TS (HD!). I now have a few more questions..

1) is there a way to play M2TS files on Snow Leopard..Please dont say VLC, tried that and it failed miserably, unless there is some new setting out there. I now play them on my ps3, but i was thinking I might want to take them on the plane or something.. Anyways I know windows 7 can play it standard, but i really dont like using boot camp, you know.

2) I have scoured the earth looking for a hd torrent tracker that has an open registration.. no damn luck at all. can somebody point me in the right direction.. or just hook a brotha up with ahhh....invaa...you know..jdubb310@gmail.com

3)Is there anybody out there still making firewire ports.. whats the latest? I want to get another 1tb but I live in china and finding a firewire port case is next to impossible, makes me wonder if they are even still being made.

thanks, you guys are awesome.

2. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

Plex and XBMC play m2ts containers, so long as those container are ffmpeg compliant.