Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cilliano

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
Hello,

I am looking for a form builder which enables me to create a form to be emailed to someone containing a field with text which the recipient can then edit to their liking within the form itself before sending the form back. Does anyone know if of such a tool? At the moment I am sending people word documents and having them edit the text with Word and then reattach it - all very cumbersome.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Hello,

I am looking for a form builder which enables me to create a form to be emailed to someone containing a field with text which the recipient can then edit to their liking within the form itself before sending the form back. Does anyone know if of such a tool? At the moment I am sending people word documents and having them edit the text with Word and then reattach it - all very cumbersome.

Try the online form builder JotForm. I use and love it.

maryclayton

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2012
Bizodo

Hi, bizodo is a great solution to your problem. It's an online form builder that enables you to make a form and then provides a link that you can send to your recipients. Once the form is filled out and the recipient submits it, the filled out form will save in the pipeline in your account and you will have full access to reviewing the submissions. The form builder is really easy to use and would definitely eliminate the hassles and inconveniences of attachments! You can sign up for a free account just go to http://www.bizodo.com. Comment back if you have any questions I'm an experienced bizodo user!

Elia.Stevens

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2012
Timisoara
Here is how you can do the task with 123ContactForm, most flexible of all. The key is to create a form with pre-filled fields, by following these steps:

1. You shape the form as you need it (the app has a drag & drop editor, so you basically choose the fields and place them into your form).

2. Create a pre-filled form field with the text or values you need to offer users by default. They will visualize that and will also be able to edit and introduce their content. It's really easy to pre-fill form fields using a custom url. You can find a step by step guide on the website of 123ContactForm > Help (top right) > Publish section > How to pre-fill form fields?

3. Send your form URL to the recipients.

It will take you no more than 5 minutes to have the form ready and sent over.
Hope it helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.