A full body protection without solution

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by partouch, Jun 18, 2011.

1. partouch macrumors newbie

Anyone knows a good full protection product for iphone 4 like zagg for example only - Appliance must be without a solution or the lame yellow effect zagg's invisible shield offers ? Thanks !

2. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

Got one from Walmart by Wrapsol. It looks fantastic!

3. stcizzle macrumors regular

iWrap. Full $20 (19.xx) kit includes front and back screens, sides, home button, even the top and between the buttons, only the bottom is uncovered where the speaker mic and jack are. Lifetime warranty included. Just like zagg except much clearer, no orange peel effect and no solutions/water necessary to apply. I'm very satisfied with it.

You just have to be very careful and exact when applying it. When i was applying mine, i dropped my screen microfiber wipe thingy and it touched the adhesive and ruined the back screen protector so i got a zagg on the back only. I didnt use the front screen protector provided cuz i like the thinnest and least intrusive display, but if you're worried about drop protection id use it. It's thicker than normal screen protectors but clearer than zaggs.

Good luck.

4. BlaqkAudio macrumors 6502

The SGP Steinheil EX full body protection kits are dry install. They have a ultra fine (matte) and ultra crystal set. Each kit comes with 2 sets of film (front, back, and sides).

5. partouch thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks alot guys ! I think i got it covered- I discovered that Bodyguardz sell dry apply protection films like their normal ones (and like zaggs) only without the solution.