A good cheap puzzle game like Blocked...

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Pookieinc, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Pookieinc macrumors member

Anyone know of one? I just finished the game Blocked [after weeks of trying... I wanted 100%!] and so now, when I go home, I don't have a game to play. I preferably want one where I can try and achieve levels, rather than a mindless game that is played over and over with no real goals, if that makes sense. Blocked had 100 levels and I could see my progression every 10 levels, making me try each level a dozen times until I beat it. Any simple games like this?

2. mrbass macrumors member

Alio the Woodcutter, Combination, Diamond Islands, Ivory Tiles, Masyu Bug, Nurikabe Full, Subway Shuffle, Theseus. All those mentioned meet your criteria with levels and once you pass them all your done. I get it a sense of accomplishment.

3. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

How do you pass level 31. I'm stuck.

4. B master macrumors newbie

5. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

You should check out Black Out by 1026. It's a sweet puzzle game and it makes you think.

6. candyman macrumors regular

I might also recommend Gaztrans. They have a cheap full version at 99¢ and a free lite version as well. It's a brain puzzle that you can spend quite a lot of time with on each level. I have enjoyed it so far over the past week. Nice simple graphics and easy game play without any time limits.

7. Rudy69 macrumors 6502a

Rudy69

maybe you could check out my game :) Tangled. It even has a Lite version so you can try it before you buy it.

8. MEJHarrison macrumors 6502

My favorites game of this type is CryptArithm. There's also a free version available so you can see if you like it first or not.