Apps A good Fitbit like app?

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I just recently switched from Fitbit and one of the things I really loved about the Fitbit app was the amount of useful information it presented and the way it presented. For example, I could go on a 20-minute run and see my run broken into: how many minutes I spent in the "fat burn zone" vs "cardio zone" vs "peak zone" based on my heart rate; a graph of my heart rate; calories burned throughout the run; a graph of my calories burned; etc. Apple Health has all of this data but not presented in a user-friendly way. What app out there is equivalent to Fitbit's app?

pbird

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2015
I just recently switched from Fitbit and one of the things I really loved about the Fitbit app was the amount of useful information it presented and the way it presented. For example, I could go on a 20-minute run and see my run broken into: how many minutes I spent in the "fat burn zone" vs "cardio zone" vs "peak zone" based on my heart rate; a graph of my heart rate; calories burned throughout the run; a graph of my calories burned; etc. Apple Health has all of this data but not presented in a user-friendly way. What app out there is equivalent to Fitbit's app?

Heartwatch will give you an incredible amount of information. Not only about heart rate. It more like a complete replacement for the Fitbit app. And imho even better.

http://heartwatch.tantsissa.com

Reactions: nepalisherpa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.