A good looking homepage for iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pdahomepage, Sep 24, 2007.

1. pdahomepage macrumors newbie

Hey guys...I'm the creater of PDA Homepage
    I would like to introduce the iphone world to this PDA Friendly website that I created begining of year for small screened devices thence it has links to hundreds of "iphone/PDA" friendly websites.

I know that the iphone has a browser capable of showing full websites but in my experience it is still really hard to view content like reading the news or browsing forums.

PDA Homepage solves this problem by bringing together hundreds of the same websites you use like CNN/MSN/Yahoo/Ebay and even youtube in a small screen layout.

Please take a look at the website and let me know what you would like to see changed on it. In many people's opinion it is the most beautiful small device website on the internet. let me kno if you think this is true.

http://www.pdahomepage.com

Thanks

Nigel

2. ellsworth macrumors 6502a

simple site.... congrats on it... but I don't see an area for Games ;) That would be nice

3. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

I wouldn't say it's the most beautiful, but it's simple and has functionality. Good work.

4. pdahomepage thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks a lot for your comments. I will be putting up an improved version of PDA Homepage some time this week. With this version you will be able to rate links and to flag links that don't work well. I will also add a feature for you to add a link automatically rather than emailing me and waiting for me to add the link for you. this would be a great plus for iphone/PDA Friendly developers who want to publish their website to the masses.

Do check the accolades too and see what others say about the website.

Otherwise, thank you for the replies. I will consider them all. (PS: I will be working on a games section very soon).

Thanks a lot

Nigel

http://www.pdahomepage.com