a GOOD lyric widget

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by OrangeCuse44, Jun 16, 2007.

1. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

I have yet to find a lyric widget that will do what i want. Namely, ALWAYS find the lyrics from my current playing song in iTunes. I also want to be able to copy and paste the lyrics from the widget. Does one exist that is better than the rest. I have Harmony right now but it only finds lyrics about 50% of the time. My itunes is perfectly organized so it isnt misspelled artists or songs that cause problems. What about a widget that you can designate a specific web site to search for the lyrics?

2. EHUnlucky7x9@ao macrumors 6502

There's no widget that can get u a 100% accurate lyrics all the time. The one that i found to do its job 99.5% of the time is a widget called pearLyrics. It was stopped a year ago b/c the creator had legal issues about something i think.... but anyways... you can search for it in google and even though most places are dropping it to avoid being reprimanded... i know your able to find it out SOMEWHERE there.

Again.. just type in pearLyrics in google

3. azizane macrumors member

i have been using "Harmonic" for a long time, it gets most of my lyrics right but it has not been updated for some time now.
    Harmonic: http://mindquirk.com/harmonic.htm