a good seller to buy lcd assembly?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kazakh, Jul 9, 2012.

1. kazakh macrumors member

Hi,

Has anyone ever bought a replacement screen/lcd for iphone4?

I was trying to fix my home button issue last night by taking the phone apart, and somehow managed to crack the lcd.

I searched on ebay, but it seems like the pre-assembled piece should consist of 3 part? LCD, Glass, Digitizer?

Some mention that it comes with three part, some do not - so I was hoping to see someone who had the experience and knows a good seller.

thanks very much.

2. Jburnette87 macrumors member

Jburnette87

GadgetFix from eBay is a reputable seller. Dealt with them several times,no issues. Find the LCD/digitizer assembly. It's simple enough.

3. kazakh thread starter macrumors member

found him - thanks very much

4. AutomaticHaze macrumors regular

Got mine through Pacific Toy on Amazon. Could not have been more happy, two day shipping and with everything included.

5. wxd88 macrumors newbie

from elecroniquecigarette.com

you can go to elecroniquecigarette.com to look for the lcd ,and i think you can find the good goods for you.

6. kazakh thread starter macrumors member

yeah, amazon was my #1 choice, but I couldn't find anything there from Pacific Toy except a lime green cover.. oh well, thanks anyways

7. AutomaticHaze macrumors regular

That's really odd. We've ordered from Pacific Toy multiple times for different colors for my friends and coworkers. I did a search and could not find any other colors either. They must have recently stopped providing. Sorry bud!