a graphic program for photos and printing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by vance09, Apr 23, 2012.

1. vance09 macrumors regular

I used paint shop pro 9.0 in a pc and was able to resize photos for printing ,also put 3 prints on one sheet and browse via thumbnails the whole directory...i cannot find the equivalent for the mac,i looked at aperture 3.o does the browse but not sure about the printing,looked at photoshop and i find its a large learning curve.
    Would anyone have any suggestions to try ,the mac is better for photos but i need to find the right program .
    Paint shop pro was simple to use and the version i used was very old but still useable .
    Suggestions please...........

2. Bear macrumors G3

Since it comes with a Mac, have you tried iPhoto to see if it does what you want?

3. vance09 thread starter macrumors regular

I have tried pixelmator,iPhoto and acdsee and they do not do the custom printing,there has to be a good mac graphics package like paint shop pro

4. davidinva macrumors 6502a

Photoshop Elements ($79 on sale) gives a choice of print sizes and the option for a photo page. Funtastic Photos (a free version on the App Store) has a variety of print layouts (2 photos, 3 photos, 4 photos, etc.).

5. vance09 thread starter macrumors regular

6. mfvisuals macrumors regular

mfvisuals

If you actually choose a photo and try to print it in either iPhoto or Aperture, you'll find quite a few options for printing photos that are specific to those programs...