A great bag for ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hcho3, Jun 30, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Any of you using a bag to carry ipad around? Any recommendations?
    I am thinking about buying STM small bag to carry my ipad and 13 inch macbook pro. Anyone else have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

2. raymond lin macrumors regular

Get any leather flight bag, they are designed to fit the size of a magazine and bits and bobs so it's perfect, no one would know there's an iPad inside.

3. mhar997 macrumors newbie

I saw the STM Scout (13in not iPad size) on sale for $49AUD today. I think they're normally $89AUD. I decided not to get the iPad sized one as it wont fit an A4 book for Uni.

Highly recommended..

4. Macuser1066 macrumors member

I agree with the flight bag suggestion. Just bought one from Fossil that is great. Fits the ipad with case and has a front reachable pocket for the iphone 4! No one would know there is an ipad in it

5. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

6. Czicks macrumors member

Porsche Design stores sell a great black leather bag that fits the iPad really well. Of course you´d want to take into consideration they cost about 400 USD.

7. arctic macrumors 6502a

arctic

I'm using The North Face Base. Perfect for the iPad and little bits of stuff when I'm out and about.

[​IMG]

8. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

9. j_maddison macrumors 6502a

j_maddison

I ordered the STM Micro Shoulder Bag for the iPad. I didn't want a bulky bag, otherwise I might as well just carry my MacBook around with me, so I opted for a small bag that would add as little bulk as possible.

The big advantage of the iPad for me is the 10 hour battery life, so the only accessory I need to carry with it is a cable to connect to a OHP for presentations. The bag fits the bill for me.

10. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I'm planning on a Timbuk2 custom messenger in XS

11. neo-cd macrumors newbie

neo-cd

Great choice, i've ordered the same one some weeks ago and i'm pretty happy wih it. The quality and design are simply excellent!! You will like it :).

12. j_maddison macrumors 6502a

j_maddison

Thanks mate

Someone on this forum did a youtube review of it, which was excellent. Can't find the link now, but he certainly showed that it fits the bill. Even has a handy compartment for business cards and a small notepad. Certainly fits the bill for me with work, and thankfully I'm manly looking enough for no one to ever mistake it for a man bag ;) lol. Really does look like an excellent bag for the iPad

13. j_maddison macrumors 6502a

j_maddison