A Great Day

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Today was special. For the first time after a 30 day month, I did not have to reset the date on my watch. It is the little things that make the Apple Watch special.
I can remember forgetting to change it and it was near the 10th of the new month before I realized that I had been using the wrong date for over a week!

Yea for not having to do this anymore.

ATS

macrumors regular
May 7, 2015
North Carolina
One of the greatest features I hadn't thought about was the automatic time synchronization of the watch. It will be nice not having to worry about time changes or winding my watch.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
One of the coolest "little things" I like the most about the Apple watch is the Mickey Mouse watch face. Bring 2 or more Apple watches together with the Mickey watch face and they all tap their feet in sync. It's nothing mind blowing but its neat.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
My watch has made me lazy. Four weeks ago the power went out and I still haven't changed the time on my nightstand clock. Instead of fixing the time on the clock I just reach over at night and pick up my watch now. And with watchOS 2 it will be even better! Hell I don't even need a nightstand clock anymore. I've came this far without it and never missed it.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
My first watch was the kind that had to be wound up every day. I quite liked the little ritual of winding it each night, and missed doing it when I finally couldn't find a windup watch any more and had to switch to battery.

Reactions: cbruce76

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
One of the coolest "little things" I like the most about the Apple watch is the Mickey Mouse watch face. Bring 2 or more Apple watches together with the Mickey watch face and they all tap their feet in sync. It's nothing mind blowing but its neat.
Now that I did not know.

Needs to be a thread for this little actions as the users discover them!