Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
alright, so if I could have any dream app/accesory for the Touch, here it is:

An app that communicates with a Bluetooth adaptor attatched to the bottom of the Touch, which would communicate with Bluetooth headsets. It would enable interface with Skype and maybe voice recognition.

Oh, and it would magically not drain battery.

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
My dream app would be a basic photo editor. Just three features: Crop, resize, and contrast/brightness controls.

It can e-mail photos, so I would like to be able to make them look nice first, you know? A lot of other cell phones have this already built in...

SuperMacMan

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Hmmm...

@dasikes @akonradi That would be the coolest accessory. Apple would have to make the drivers & device though as this would violate the SDK limitations otherwise... :(
But then a developer could make an app to do Skype though... that would be good!

@pismodude2 Yes, that would be good. Along with a simple word processor, like W0rd M0b!le for M$ M0b!le devices. And a PPT & Excel viewer too (Not just email attachments), so that you can view files off the web while mobile.
When that happens, and the battery can last more than 6 hours for web usage on my Touch!

I'd love to see a Skype app. And an eBay app that works in Australia.

SuperMacMan

archurban

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
San Francisco, CA
I like to listen to music as basic device. of course, you can shuffle songs. but it's kind of limited when you continue to play shuffle everyday. I mean that you could listen pretty much the same songs rather than others. so what I want is real shuffle mode. you can also modify mode which is depends on albums, artisits, songs in smart way. it is like pandora internet streaming radio that delivers similar music to you. however, I found one which is only available in jailbreak one. but it's too much push me to my favorites rather than exploration.

intempo808

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2007
I would love for a Windows Live app. In the UK, almost everyone keeps in contact by Windows Live Messenger, where as in the the USA i understand that AIM is the most popular IM.

This would actually be so amazing... :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.