A great iPhone Car Adapter for only 5$ !!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mantra77, Feb 5, 2008.

1. mantra77 macrumors newbie

I found a really good stuff for attach iPhone in my car. Check the website : http://www.thesmacker.com

The "smack" can be used anywhere with your iPhone or iPod, it must be attached to a clean and smooth surface.

A video is avaible here

Use the "Smack eco" for the iPhones, cost less than 5 dollars :)

I hope you will enjoy it

[​IMG]

EDIT : I'm not the seller, just share a good stuff, please check the website for any question about it ! I don't read PM.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

WOW I'm going to check that out! It looks decent.

3. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

Those look great! Any idea if they are available in the US? How is the hold? Does it feel strong enough?

4. mantra77 thread starter macrumors newbie

There is many models on the website but the "smack eco" is perfect for the iPhone. If you want to sure you can put 2 "smack" on the iphone.

There is no resellers in the world for now (it's a new invention) but no worry they ship worldwide ;)

5. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Hum, I can just see our precious phone falling and getting scratched while also scratching our cars :(

6. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

It seems Mantra77 is making the rounds, signing up at all the iPhone forums just to promote this item.

Would any of you REALLY trust your iPhone to a suction cup? Even suction cups on glass can come free and fall. This is stuck directly to the dash board, and then to the back of the phone?

Not me, thanks. Anyone who breaks their screen using this, shouldn't be surprised.

7. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I agree, the fact that its a new member and refuses to already read PM's...sounds like a seller

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Good point. I was going by the photos really and just only saw it was a suction cup. Not for me. I drive a truck, I need something sturdy.

9. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I would like to play with one to find out what they are like, but I do not want to have to buy 8 of them and pay to have them shipped to the US.

10. mantra77 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not the seller, that's why i said "i don't read PM" i don't want receive questions like "how we do this", "how we do that", "how much for one", "how much for 100".... Ask to the seller, i have not the ability to answer.

I met the inventor, it's a really good guy, the manufacture is in his garage ;)
    I simply help him because he don't speak English.

I think we must share with the world a great stuff like that, for one time is not a chinese stuff ;D
    Think what you want ! but i don't take money on it !

If you want just one, you can find it on ebay and check the 100% positives feedbacks !

http://myworld.ebay.com/123dovanlanh

For those don't believe me it's my ebay account : http://myworld.ebay.com/design.dep
    check i bought one of the first "smack" the 30 november 2007.

11. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Fair enough. Do us a favor, and take some detailed photos of this thing, and photos of it being used in your own car. I'd like to see it in use outside the manufactures site.

12. kid rock macrumors regular

i dont like how hard you have to push on the iPhone (visable in video) to make it secure!

But a neat idea non the less, but i am happy with my griffin dock!

Si

13. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy