A guilty pleasure !.........Choc_Fudge_cake recipie .....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by marbles, Feb 24, 2009.

1. marbles macrumors 68000

marbles

OK , been dumped , lost your job or just had to send your beloved Mac in for repair [again] well what you need to do is ....

Grease two small baking tins, no seriously it's worth it , bear with me ...

Take 250g of butter and 250g of good chocolate and melt s l o w l y

Get some chestnuts, wild n fresh are best but vac pac will do , put them in 250ml of milk and heat s l o w l y until cooked through( or warmed if vac packed) then mash em with a potato masher .

Separate 4 eggs, put the yolk into 250g of caster sugar and mix well , whisk the whites until soft peaks form .

Pour the butter and chocolate mixture into the egg yolk and sugar mix . giving it a mix while you add them together ( a third hand is useful for this bit)

Then add the Chesnut an milk mixture to the concoction and give it all a jolly good stir about .

Fold in the egg whites you previously whisked to soft peaks and ...

Pour this into the two greased baking tins and bake in the oven on 170Degrees for about 25 minutes OR until the mixture only has a very slight wobble , very slight !!.

It can be eaten hot if you cannot wait but seriously , good things come to those that do so chill it for as long as you can, over night is best .

You should have a nice sticky fudgy gooy lovely yumminess that is fit to blow away your blues .

:D

enjoy

~marbles

Not going into too much detail but I've had some personal and health issues lately which have made me I a grumpy so an so for a while on here and I'm hoping it's cheered me up a bit

2. andrewsd macrumors 6502

choc chip cookies

If it weren't for them I'd be a vegan.. Ummmm there so good.. I might have to try yours as well^^...Sounds Good.

3. EB66 macrumors 6502

man i could really go for some guilty pleasure right now haha