A lady at work iphone 3g falls into wine...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nizmoz, Oct 30, 2008.

1. nizmoz macrumors 65816

And still works. But now the battery won't charge hardly at all. She got a replacement for only $299 and they told her to keep the old one. So now I have it to see if I can fix it (I work in IT and have experience with electronics). Are there any kits out for the 3G iphone yet to replace the battery? I have my own iphone 3g so I don't want this one, but we want to fix it for maybe another staff member.

Let me know! Thanks.

2. nizmoz thread starter macrumors 65816

Wow great bunch of help you folks are. 120~ views and no replies.

3. KD7IWP macrumors 6502a

KD7IWP

4. nick9191 macrumors 68040

I don't remember signing any agreement when I joined here to force me to provide technical support.

Lets recap the situation:
    You've paid us the sqaure root of **** all.
    You expect free technical support from us
    You then moan at us when we don't know the answer.

Lose the attitude and someone who knows the answer will be glad to help you, however if no one knows the answer, then the odds are, there isn't.

Until then, be patient, or alternatively I'll give you my business line, I charge £200 per hour, minimum of 3 hours.

5. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

How in the wide wide world of sports did it fall into wine?

KD7IWP has given you sound, solid advice towards fixing a problem... that is no longer a problem. After the impatience, perhaps some gratitude is in order?