A life without iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GoldMan, Jul 21, 2011.

1. GoldMan, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

GoldMan macrumors member

GoldMan

Firstly, I am sorry for my not perfect English, I just want to share my experience and experiences without an iPhone and my everyday life that does not go as easily as when I already had an iPhone

I'm not an Apple fanatic, but simply a person who seems that I have not had anything better in your hand when it comes to usability and quality. Personally, I much up in quality since it is also most worthwhile. I have been on iPhone 3G waves from the model and unfortunately lost my iPhone 4 when I got it stolen by a thief. My insurance company has replaced the amount and here I am waiting on the next generation iPhone 4S/iPhone 5th

I miss my iPhone insanely much as it makes my work easier and everything runs as it should. I spend much daily email (both personal and business use), GPS, Facebook and more. I currently have a HTC wildfire (loan phone by my work) and I must say that hate the insanely much. I was then allowed to borrow a Samsung Galaxy S 2, which I now have at the moment but I still do not think that it can replace an iPhone. For example, I have 2-3 sykroniseringer with my facebook account: why? Synchronize mails do not match, youtube videos can sometimes not be played and many many more problems.

Steve Jobs and Co. I love your product

P.S I'm not Apple employee:)

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Hi,

Your English is just fine.

Personally I wouldn't be without my iphone 4.

I would simply get the iphone 4 again.

If the iphone 5 was then released and offered more specs that I wanted then off to the shop to buy one I would go !

3. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Good story. Those people are idiots who say its just a phone.

It's not. It's a phone with internet, a huge gaming device and much more.

4. GoldMan thread starter macrumors member

GoldMan

Its killing me that i'm without an iPhone. The rumors about iPhone this arent as good as last year. I live in Europe, and the US people would possible get the next iphone in September, but people in europe needs to wait 1 month more :(

If i had space in my tiny apartment i would go for an imac while waiting for iPhone 4s/5 (on ****** lenovo laptop right now)

I miss the games too, specially Tiny Wings :D

5. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I use a 3GS and a 4, and I do not buy much less look at other phones and do you want to know why?

Because Apple makes phones that "just work" and that's all I want, a quality and attractive phone that works! That is the reason I only buy iPhones (although the asking price is ridiculously high) ;)

6. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

It's a phone, a messenger, a camera, a mini computer, a web browser, an eReader.....

...All in all, it's an extension of that ecosystem that people call the "Apple way of Life", and it's bloody brilliant. Perfection. Ballin'.

7. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

It is amazing and frightening regarding the amount of info we input onto this phone.

8. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

We fly high, no lie, you know dis. BAWLUNN! ;)

In all seriousness though, I could not even imagine being without my iPhone. My iPhone 4 randomly stopped being able to place or receive phone calls yesterday for a short period of time and you would have thought I was going to die. The iPhone has become such a large part of my life that I honestly would really hate to move back to a dumbphone, although I could probably make due with an Android. I don't have any money invested in apps or anything like that, but really I just love the Apple experience.

9. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Smartphone addiction links:

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/addicted-your-smartphone-what-to-do

http://www.phonedog.com/2010/08/02/overcoming-smartphone-addiction-noah-s-tale/

Guess I need to start a 12 step program "smartphoneaholics anonymous" for for myself and others ;)

10. magicpinkdrink macrumors member

magicpinkdrink

I am so addicted to my iPhone! When it acted up a few months ago and I though I'd have to live with my old blackberry for a few days til I could make the trek to the Apple store I wanted to cry! Luckily it decided to work again so I wasn't subjected to that torture!

Also, we may have to be switch to Verizon soon and I love the iPhone 4 so much I will probably sell my att one and get a white one on Verizon!

11. L I G H T I N G macrumors regular

Macrumors policies only allow English to be typed, I suggest you edit out Dutch or whatever that language is.

12. labman macrumors 604

labman

Good Story thanks for sharing, And I agree with the comment.

Steve Jobs and Co.. I love your P.S. I'm no Apple employee

13. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

This is why Apple is number one in manufacturing phones. It surpassed Nokia which used to be number one. The iPhone is a great device... Period...:)

14. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Am I missing something? :p

15. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Nope.............just go with the flow.............lol

:D