A little bit of Christmas Cheer

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SteveoSchwartzo, Dec 21, 2010.

1. SteveoSchwartzo macrumors newbie

Hey guys! I've read Macrumors for a couple years now, and I've finally decided to go and register. Looking forward to joining some discussions!

And, as my first post, I'd like to share a video with you guys that me and some friends made. We decided to walk around my city, and give some gifts to random strangers. All while one of my friends was dressed as Santa. Fun times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqnLWLynRs

Now, it wasn't completely out of the goodness of our hearts. Its my submission for Appvent's Christmas video contest (You guys have probably all check it out at least once over the past few days, but if you haven't, DO IT! They've got some awesome Apps for free!). But rest assured when I tell you that the reactions we got were 100% geniune. One of the guys was actually close to tears, it was a little moving :)

Anyways, if you checked out the video, thanks! I'm glad to join the forums, and Merry Christmas all!

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Welcome to the forums.
    Pretty cool video.
    We don't like socialsts around here. ;)
    Seasons Greetings. :)

3. JackT06, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010

JackT06 macrumors 6502

JackT06

Hey!

When i first clicked on the link i was not expecting quite what i got! I was expecting some rubish film, however that blew me away. The video qaulity, and everything just make it AMAZING! Welldone:) I hope you do good in the comp!:)

4. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

A very nice gesture indeed, regardless of what you hope to achieve as a result.

On a technical note, did you shoot this on a DSLR? Specifically a Canon (5D MKII)?

5. jull macrumors member

jull

6. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

7. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Merry Christmas to you guys for an awesome video.

Good Luck

8. akinggirl macrumors newbie