I have not updated my 5s yet with the new iOS 8 because it said I did not have enough space. Now someone suggested to update with iTunes. Well it's 1:08am right now and still have not updated my 5s yet. I have been reading many post on macrumors and many of them have not been very positive about the iOS 8. Is it worth updating my 5s right now or should I wait and see if Apple fixis what ever glitch iOS 8 has?