A little experience with the apple repair service today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alexwei, May 26, 2015.

1. alexwei macrumors regular

I went to get a screen replacement for my iPhone 6 plus today because there were clicking sounds every time I pressed on my screen. After an hour and a half, I got my phone back, tried to restore my phone and realized that the Touch ID was not functioning properly.

Got all pissed and went back to the store, the staff (who I spoke to earlier) told me that she's gonna go check it quick, either they can fix the problem or I'll get a new phone. She got back with a new phone, I went home happily thinking that it's finally over.

But NO, IT WAS NOT FINALLY OVER. I just realized that there are some dead pixels on the bottom of my phone screen, which I'm going to visit the Apple store again tomorrow.

2. CYKBC macrumors 6502

3. flom macrumors newbie

I really hope you get through this difficult time

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

I'm sure you'll get excellent service again. I don't think there is much else to discuss really. :)

5. unclejamaal macrumors 6502

Lol :)

6. iShorty macrumors regular

iShorty

So you've had a great customer experience in store so far, so much so that you will visit the store tomorrow, explain about the dead pixels (most likely get another new phone) and then praise/leave good feedback for the store employee serving you for their manager to see. Seems nice.

7. bushido Suspended

bushido

haha i spent a total of 8 hours on trains back and forth once because Apple never properly fixed my mac. 2nd time in a week i got home and the keyboard backlight didnt work so i had to go back there a 3rd time. they forgot to connect some cable properly. sat down to make sure everythings fine before goong back home with problems again and what did i get? a hardware error ###

8. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

Tough crowd. Imagine if you'd bought a device from another manufacturer and how SOL you'd be! Apple has the best service on the planet at least for consumer electronics.