Well I'm buying a Macbook Pro in the next couple days to next couple weeks depending on the responses I get here. I could really use one right now but I am able to wait until the next revision, if it gets here in mid september. But I am a student and I dont have an iPod *gasp* so the student deal sounds really good right now with getting a 30GB for only $90. If I end up buying one now I can only afford the base model and I wanted to know if I'll be missing out on a lot by only having 128MB VRAM instead of 256. I plan on loading windows and playing Half-Life 2 and some other games but nothing huge like Oblivion. So do you think it is worth me waiting for the next revision in hopes that prices might possibly come down and everything gets bumped to 1GB of RAM and at least 256 MB VRAM or should i go ahead and order one now if I'm not going to be missing that much on the preformance end, RAM specs not withstanding as I will upgrade that regardless. Thanks for your help!