A little help "shrinking" my dock?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by h1r0ll3r, Nov 15, 2010.

1. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

My setup is pictured below. I currently have No Docked Icon Labels activated through Winterboard as well as hiding the dock reflections through Shrink. As you can see there is quite a significant gap at the bottom of the screen and that is what I'm trying to get rid of.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could go about doing this? I would assume I could SSH a smaller dock.png or something along those lines or, if such thing exists, activate some Winterboard mod that would accomplish this same feat.

Any one have any suggestions or could point me to a link that may be useful?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

with Shrink cydia app, you can align the dock icons to 'bottom' hence removing the gap, but the physical size of the dock is unchangeable i think...

3. h1r0ll3r thread starter macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Thanks for the info but no dice :( The settings didn't change anything on my dock.

4. gnychis macrumors 6502

this isn't going to be the most useful, but it may help guide you. The app that allows you five icons down there had a shrink/scale option. Maybe try that, but only use 4 icons

5. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

sorry it's align TOP, not BOTTOM.

I just tried it and the icons move downwards such that the app names are pushed under and away...