A little issue about dashboard

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by koallen, Oct 9, 2013.

1. koallen macrumors newbie

hi guys!

i just upgraded to 10.9 GM today and i am having a little issue about dashboard.

i remember that when i first logged in after the upgrade, the dashboard has the right background. but somehow after a little while, when i slide to dashboard, i notice that the grid is not there, there is just the grey background like the notification center!

i also notice that if i uncheck and then recheck the option "show dashboard in a space" (im not sure about the name because im not using english as the system language, but u know it anyway)in "system preferences"--"mission control", the grid comes back.

but this cannot solve my problem, because i tried to restart my mac and it is grey background again!

also, i wanna say that i tried "fixing disk permission“ but it doesnt work :(

do u guys know how to solve this issue? it's really a little wired!

2. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

I just noticed the same thing, but only after I turned on FileVault. Using the FileVault has always changed the login screen background but I have never seen it change the dashboard background. Are you using FileVault?

3. MohMac macrumors newbie

Dashboard Background Disappearance

Hi

I have the same problem! It started after I updated to mavericks. I also tried solving it by changing the background, but as soon as I restarted my system the problem was back!

I would love to hear what the solution is.

Thanks

4. GreenAsJade macrumors newbie

I have this now too... anyone?