A little late for Valentines Day, but...

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Nararabbit, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Nararabbit macrumors newbie

Dear 27" iMac (2012 top of line)...

How do I love thee, let me count the ways.

Your beautiful screen pulls me in and delights me every time.

No matter what ridiculous software or rendering I throw at you, you
    Take what I give without complaint, quickly and quietly.

You look positively gorgeous in my living room.

When I hear your little calendar reminder dongles, I smile. My life is more organized than ever before thanks to you.

I love that I don't need external speakers for you to keep my entertained with radio or audiobooks while I clean, I hear you loud and clear, even over the vacuum. My house is cleaner because of this.

Most of all, I love how you "just work." I don't have time to constantly download drivers or troubleshoot or call some hotline. And you don't make me do that. Not like that hag of a pc laptop of my husband!

I am even learning a new language thanks to you, which I started because it would give me an excuse to use you more! (Fluenz Spanish)

In short, I love you as much as one woman can love a computer, happy valentines day you glorious piece of technology! :apple:

2. youeyemind macrumors member

You say you are a woman so your Imac should be in the kitchen shouldn't it? You can't make delicious sandwiches in the Living room. Confused...

3. Nararabbit thread starter macrumors newbie

Lol! My husband actually works from home and does all the cooking and most of the cleaning, I go to work and bring home the big bucks. :) of course if he asks nicely I make him a sandwich.... Sometimes. -B

4. youeyemind macrumors member

Lol. Love the reply! Enjoy your IMac. The next two weeks are killing me until I get mine.