A lot of coins + Stop motion =

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItTakesII, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ItTakesII macrumors member

ItTakesII

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I make videos on YouTube with my sister and I think that my last video was pretty cool. I have been experimenting with stop motion and I think this one came out quite nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5C8yDhZB9U

Rate, Comment, Subscribe?

Man I am so tired of using Windows Movie Maker ... can't wait until I can afford a Macbook :D

2. JDR macrumors regular

3. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

4. ItTakesII thread starter macrumors member

ItTakesII

JDR: Glad you liked it :D

FL: Why thank you very much heheh

5. LinuXtreme macrumors regular

LinuXtreme

Awesome! Stop motion animation is plain fun! I keep meaning to get my camcorder out and tape some of my own! I especially liked your ending title, pretty creative!

I took an animation class in junior high and made a stop motion video there with some props that were available. Imagine a Darth Vader action figure walking along when he suddenly turns around and sees Luke coming in a toy tank! His cape flies up with surprise (in true comedic fashion) and he turns and runs. The tank speeds up and soon hits the running Vader in the back of the legs, flipping him head-first into the open porthole in the top of the tank. His legs flail in a vain attempt to shake free. Luke (still inside but not visible) pushes him out and Darth gets crushed under the tread. The tank stops and Luke jumps out and takes a bow. Too bad I didn't get a copy of my video to keep (it was the teachers camera/tape).

6. Galapp macrumors regular

7. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

8. ItTakesII thread starter macrumors member

ItTakesII

LinuXtreme: Thank you :) Yes stop motion IS really fun and now I am just thinking of new and better things to do :D That video you described sounds really good, too bad you couldn't get a copy.

Galapp: Thank you I really appreciate it :)

abiyng87: Thank you too. Glad you liked it.

Man I love getting all these comments with feedback, really encourages me to keep making videos hehe.