A Month In And Still Going Strong

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ericgtr12, Jun 15, 2015.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

It's been a little over a month since I got my AW and I'm still using it just as much as I did the first day. I went into it with glances and notifications being the main features and it has not disappointed. Looking forward to a few issues being addressed with the next OS but overall I'm happy with it and it's now a part of my normal day.

2. SarZ macrumors regular

SarZ

I used to be a slave to my iphone, now a quick glance at my watch and I can respond as necessary
    I didn't realise the watch was going to be so useful. I could live without it but I don't want to

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Same here loving my watch. Only downside is two apps I use are sometimes a little slow to load. Hoping v2 software solves this issue. Other than that controlling music etc is all flawless! Love my watch

4. JPIndustrie macrumors 6502a

JPIndustrie

I echo everyone's comments here..

Plus the watch itself has grown on me as a piece of jewelry, very similar in weight and handling to my other $500-800 watches. Apple hit it out of the park going with the smaller 42mm square size; everything else (jawbone, fitbit, pebble, moto 360) is a joke - I feel sorry for those wearing them.