A Month In And Still Going Strong

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
It's been a little over a month since I got my AW and I'm still using it just as much as I did the first day. I went into it with glances and notifications being the main features and it has not disappointed. Looking forward to a few issues being addressed with the next OS but overall I'm happy with it and it's now a part of my normal day.

SarZ

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2008
I used to be a slave to my iphone, now a quick glance at my watch and I can respond as necessary
I didn't realise the watch was going to be so useful. I could live without it but I don't want to

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Same here loving my watch. Only downside is two apps I use are sometimes a little slow to load. Hoping v2 software solves this issue. Other than that controlling music etc is all flawless! Love my watch

JPIndustrie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2008
Queens, NY
I echo everyone's comments here..

Plus the watch itself has grown on me as a piece of jewelry, very similar in weight and handling to my other $500-800 watches. Apple hit it out of the park going with the smaller 42mm square size; everything else (jawbone, fitbit, pebble, moto 360) is a joke - I feel sorry for those wearing them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.