Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeff42037

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
If you had to pick 4G or Redesign which would you like to see ?

A New Redesigned iPhone 5 with 3G or A iPhone 4S with 4G LTE

Robby S

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2011
Well, to be fair you can't "redesign" something that does not exist, so I doubt we'll be seeing a redesigned iPhone 5 ;)

Do I think we'll be seeing a phone called iPhone 5 that has a different design to the iPhone 4/4S? Quite likely given how long it has been since the iPhone 4 launched and how much the competition have moved on since in terms of physical design. I know it's not all about the specs, but there comes a time when a certain standard is expected just because the baseline has moved.

RobbySkateboard

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2010
I don't have 4g where I'm at but even if I did, I think I'd like a redesign more if it came with a 4 inch screen.

Hey!

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2010
I'm going more with the redesign. I don't use my data a lot , mostly on wifi, but even if I'm out, most places I go provides free wifi.

skyton

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2005
england
I don't have 4g where I'm at but even if I did, I think I'd like a redesign more if it came with a 4 inch screen.

Same here.
I can't see the design staying the same anyway - Apple need to release the new shiny for people to buy - there needs to be some visible differences

LivingLarge

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2010
I'm all for the new re-design. I want to have that newly designed phone with all the sweet new features of ios5, not just a updated ip4 that we've had already for way too long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.