A New Mac User

Discussion in 'iMac' started by AFMRPCUSER, Oct 25, 2008.

1. AFMRPCUSER macrumors member

AFMRPCUSER

Well I made the Jump from impulse power to Warp II. I just recently purchased a imac 24" fully equipped. I have been a PC user since 1979, owned one Apple 2+ and spent the remainder of the time up to now running Windows Based systems both commercial and privately. I began using a Mac Pro and Mac Power Book recently in a Media Department. I soon became intrigued with the Mac World. I am not disappointed in my decision to make a home for a iMAC. I am through with conflicts, lock-ups, amnesia and all forms of problems related to the Windows environment. I must say, Apple has done a fine job building a very stable platform inclosed in a first class housing. Good Job Apple..
    :)

2. TJunkers macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

First, Welcome to the Mac family! haha. Second, I use an iMac 24" at home and I love it. It's my favorite mac. Especially when people go in the store and ask where the tower is. haha Best question ever especially when the employees are trying to explain that it is the computer.

3. tbsteph macrumors newbie

Deja Vu

Almost the same computing history (First Apple was a IIE). I purchased a 24" iMac about 3 months ago or so - nice piece of hardware.