A new physics based simulation game iSuperCart

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by liuzhongshu, Apr 26, 2009.

1. liuzhongshu macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

[App Store Link, $0.99]

iSuperCart is a challenging game to control your cart to carry more bricks, you don't need touch anything, just tilt your iPhone or iPod touch left or right to steer your cart, be careful. Try to carry more bricks as you can, The more distance you carry the brick, the more score you get.

The cart is a physical simulation to real cart. You can not accelerate or brake your cart, you just tilt your iPhone or iPod touch to keep the balance of the cart, and carry more bricks from the goods station. When the brick fall to the ground, the distance of the brick you carried will convert to the score you get.

On the top of the screen, you can get the distance your cart to the end, and your currently score point. When you get to the end point, the final score you get maybe go into the high scores table.

I have played this game for several weeks when developing. My high score is about 7300, If you can get a higher score, please let me know. :)

[​IMG]

2. liuzhongshu thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, We are giving away 2 FREE promo codes, please leave your response and email address here, I will send the code to you.

3. MisterEd macrumors 6502

As a fan of physics based games, I'd love to try this out :)

my email is edshelley[at]gmail[dot]com

many thanks :)

4. Babybandit macrumors regular

5. martins17 macrumors newbie

promo code

I love physic games. Please send me promo code. My email is Mikemen1[at]gmail[dot]com Thanks very much!

6. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

promo code

ok not sure what I am supposed to leave as a comment but I know that the concept of this game does sound fun.

my email address is: andybno1[at]hotmail[dot]com

7. liuzhongshu thread starter macrumors newbie

I have send the promo codes to MisterEd and Babybandit.
    Sorry for martins17 and andybno1.

Hope you enjoy the game. ;)

8. liuzhongshu thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, I probably should state that the promo code can only be used in US.
    So, maybe someone that get the code can not use the code.

If you are in US and want to try this game, now you can leave response here, I will give away those codes that can not be redeemed.

martins17,andybno1: if you are in US, please leave response here, I will send the codes to you. ;)

9. golden3159 macrumors member

I would love a code if you are still giving them! Could you PM me a code rather than putting my email here?

10. liuzhongshu thread starter macrumors newbie

golden3159, I can not send PM, I dont't know why ( maybe I am a new register use in this forum? ) , so I need your email address here.

So, you can send me email (liuzhongshu AT gmail DOT com) , if I have promo code left, I will send you a code. :)

11. krnguy712 macrumors member

krnguy712

12. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

there is an app store link

13. majorpackage macrumors newbie

Could you email me a code at topspinserver(at)aol(dot)com
    I would be happy to review
    peace

14. Chumbake macrumors member

This looks fun. Seems similar to G.I. Joyride, which I love! If you haven't given out your codes my email is joshley [at] gmail [dot] com. I'd love to try this out and leave a fair review on the iTunes store.

EDIT: Holy cow, I thought this was new. I just saw that you revived a thread from over a month ago!