A or B ???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by theGAPkid, Feb 14, 2008.

1. theGAPkid macrumors regular

A) This one

or

B) This one

:confused:

A looks like it offers more protection but it looks quite difficult to put on, you cant take it off, and I've heard bad things about the edges.

B looks quite good - sold by Apple itself and I would only really be using it for minor scratches and fingerprints - i have an iPod sock which it would stay in. Its not going to be loose in my pocket the whole time. Also, B is removable.

Which do you think? Does anyone have either of them?

A little imput would be appreciated.

2. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

A lot of people have given praise to the Invisible Shield. Might as well go with one that has props. I think someone said it even has a money back guarantee?

3. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

4. cmcconkey macrumors 6502

C. Best Skins Ever

I have "best skins ever" on my touch and it seems to work very well. In fact I have an extra set that I bought because I didn't know the Touch (used one) that I just bought already had a full set on it.

Christopher

5. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

I've got an Invisible Shield and would definitely recommend it.

6. Terberculosis macrumors newbie

I have B, the invisible shield, and it works great. No loss of sensitivity on the screen, and it's worked well protecting the screen. It leaves the edges of the back plate unprotected, which is a slight annoyance, but well worth the advantage of keeping the beautiful lines of the touch aparent while still providing protection

7. 7even macrumors 6502a

I have the anti-glare version of B , and I would only recommend it if
    a) you're really trying to avoid glare/reflections (serves that purpose really well)
    and
    b) you're not planning on taking it off , ever, ever. The "sticky" side gets dirty fairly quick and you get air bubbles you can't get rid of :mad: