Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clandest

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Hi, I just stumbled upon [app]a personal assistant[/app] and I was wondering if there is a better app out there? I noticed while using it, it is a little slow. If there isn't a better competitor out there I am going to upgrade to the premium. It seems more than worth the money. It makes managing all my accounts so easy.

Thanks

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
You may want to get the opinions of some others who have used it as well, but from my experiences (yes I've tried using it more than once) it is far from functional. The accounts are never up to date and a lot of the accounts I put in didn't work with the app.

Just a heads up.

Clandest

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
You may want to get the opinions of some others who have used it as well, but from my experiences (yes I've tried using it more than once) it is far from functional. The accounts are never up to date and a lot of the accounts I put in didn't work with the app.

Just a heads up.

have you used it since the recent update? I believe I read the recent reviews saying its changes a lot. My bank acc is up to date and is the same as if I went though the web.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I'm always leery of giving that much access to any software.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.