Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikezang

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 22, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
I want to make a portfolio manager to manage my trade and stock, can you give some suggestion? which template can be started as a prototype?

Danneman101

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2008
Sounds interesting, but I think you'll have to tell us a little about what general layout and functionality you were considering including before anybody will be able to give you any suggestions.

mikezang

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 22, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
Well, I have some idea as below:

security model
portfolio model
trade model

in trade model, there is attribute as below:
portfolio code
start date
end date
trade type
stock code
start price
end price
value
position

in portfolio model:
security company code
portfolio code
portfolio name

in security model:
security code
security name
margin buying rate
margin selling rate

mikezang

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 22, 2010
Tokyo, Japan
The stock data is to download from web and unzipped it to some binary files in Library/Cache folder.

The zip file just plain text for one day stock data, so that the updating should be done every day if you want the newest data.

I hope the first view like in picture, what kind of view controller and view should be used? my plan is to use a UITableView and a UIView, but I hope the head of table can be fixed and not scroll, what can I do?

Attachments

• Portfolio.png
    Portfolio.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 72

rissadum

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2015
The stock data is to download from web and unzipped it to some binary files in Library/Cache folder.

The zip file just plain text for one day stock data, so that the updating should be done every day if you want the newest data.

I hope the first view like in picture, what kind of view controller and view should be used? my plan is to use a UITableView and a UIView, but I hope the head of table can be fixed and not scroll, what can I do?

Hi,
Have you develop the portfolio manager?? I am also looking for the same app...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.