A possible trade..

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ibydacoast, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. ibydacoast macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    #1
    I need help with this decision..

    I have a 15" Macbook Pro (2.2ghz processor, 2GB memory, 120 GB HD) purchased last November and still in perfect condition. My friend just bought a brand new 13" Blackbook (2.4ghz, 2GB, 250 GB HD) and wants to even-trade plus $100. I do not do any video editing, so the graphics card is not an issue. The larger screen real estate of the MBP is nice, but so is the portability and increased processor and HD of the Blackbook - i also prefer the 'chiclet' style keyboard. Help! Would you make this deal... Thanks for your input.
     
  2. abijnk macrumors 68040

    abijnk

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2007
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
  3. shu82 macrumors 6502a

    shu82

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2007
    Location:
    Rocket City, AL
    #3
    No! I would go about 4 to 5 hundred on top of his macbook. MBPs hold their value much better, and think of how much more you paid for it! It's not much faster. If you add the processing speed of your video card you are still on top.
     

Share This Page