A Pre-Order Post-Order Thought

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LondonCatFan, Oct 13, 2011.

1. LondonCatFan macrumors newbie

This is my first iPhone pre-order, and while I am extremely excited to finally hold the latest edition in my hand, there is a part of me that is also slightly disappointed that all the hoopla of the past the week is going to end. There was the initial excitement of the unveiling of the new iPhone, the waiting for the pre-orders to start, the excitement of placing your new order, the anxiety caused by the various horror stories told by others on the board who have ran into problems throughout the week, and the overwhelming feeling of relief when you finally received the tracking number for the new phone. The high point will be when the package finally arrives at my doorstep, but there will be a part of me that will be disappointed that it all has come to an end. A few days ago when everyone was wondering whether or not their order had gone through, or if the terms and conditions had altered the purchase date, I swore I would never pre-order again. I had decided that it was best to get in line and await release day at a retail store where your fate was in your own hands. Now with the end in sight, there is no other way I would have rather endured the last week. It's been a blast that has been worthy of the admission.

2. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB