A program I'd love to see for the iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rhema, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Rhema macrumors member

A mobile GarageBand.

Oh, how I'd love to just be able plug in my bass to my iPhone with an adapter (same way I can do current with my powerbook), open up my mobile GarageBand, record a track or two (maybe it could have a limit of 3 or 4 tracks), maybe do some very very simple editing, and then either play back the music, or email it off to someone else for them to review.

For all of you who are programing wizards,
    Would this every be possible?

Man, this would be great

2. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

Will prob. want to keep the iphone plugged in for that... but once the SDK ships i am sure we are going to be amazed at what people come up with.

It really is a whole new platform.

3. ellsworth macrumors 6502a

There are times when I'm listening to a track on my radio/cd and i hear a beat that I like and sometimes dream about a midi deck or drum pad that connects to my radio where I can bang away along with the beat to add my own instrumental stuff.... and than I wake up knowing that's just not possible unless I get my rid PIMP'ED OUT!

4. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

you just know someone's going to make a touch screen piano keyboard for iPhone. I want one of those. Could possibly fit about 16 white keys with alternating black keys on the screen.

5. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

What about a drum kit, or guitar? The multi touch opens up a whole new bag of tricks.... :)