A program to auto get lyrics and add them to your new second gen touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by preguntonontrac, Sep 19, 2008.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Ok i tried to search but did not found anything maybe i use the wrong keywords.

I saw a video long time ago where a guy suggested some programs i dont remember that can get almost all single music lyrics and add them with pout the copy pasting process of i tunes... He just selected all th emusic got the lyrics and all were added to itunes.

any help will be thanked !

2. pimpshizlin macrumors newbie

there is an itunes plugin called ilyrics and it is great you just download it and open the app. and it automaticly adds lyrics to all your songs. to get it just search itunes plugin ilyrics and it should pop up

3. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

in the same itunes or where google?

thanks

4. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

5. macbooker15 macrumors 6502

I use gimmiesometune, it works fine with 8 and syncs all album art and lyrics to my iPT

6. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for all the answers, in my own research i found this one. soundcrank.com

gimmesome tunes can add all art and lyrics of all songs at the same time?

7. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

soundcrank.com say it gets you high res art work, gimmisome tunes too?

8. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

9. tremlock macrumors 6502a

tremlock

download the Harmonic widget, then play your itunes and it adds all the lyrics...just sync and go.

10. tremlock macrumors 6502a

tremlock

soundcrank is windows only...no mac support as of yet...

11. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

by far the best is corripio. Just let it go through your songs and it will add them. When you sync again it'll sync the songs with the lyrics.

12. iproduct macrumors newbie

iproduct

one thing that i have seen happen with these lyric programs is that sometimes they add funny things (such as "NEW GET FREE RINGTONES") or advertisements into the lyrics. I have used several of these (and all the ones named in this thread) and i don't remember which one it was that did that.

will agree that gimme some tune is good, though none of these things are very good at finding lyrics to the lesser known, up and coming artists.

13. SaSaSushi macrumors 68040

SaSaSushi

This will occur for any apps that cull lyrics from lyric websites. (as most do)

GimmeSomeTune uses lyricwiki.org which is a free (non-ad-based) wiki style lyric database so you don't get these sort of results.

14. bowdowntozoltan macrumors newbie

i've gotta be honest, i dont see any good windows based apps. soundcrank sucks. it won't auto do the whole playlist, it wants you to play each song... and even then sometimes it doesnt add the lyrics. plus it crashes.

15. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ifriends, someone suggest it is awesome. They jsut need a bigger lyrics library

16. NateKerra macrumors newbie

NateKerra

Soundcrank...

Sorry, I agree with you about not good windows based apps, but I think that Soundcrank does a good job working with itunes software, I like using it. I'm not quite sure how well it works with a second gen touch... hope you find a good program.