a Question about Flipstyle Leather Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Aor26, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Aor26 macrumors member

Hey..
    Recently I began searching for cool and cheap high quality cases at eBay.
    I have found actualy many cool gel and hard cases which were reviewed at youtube as very good cases.. One of those cases I wanted which is a gel case that is pretty similar to the Solo FX I already ordered and I might get it next week.

Another cool case I found was a Leather flipstyle case.
    For better answers w/o making u guess the kind of it then that is the link to the ebay sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Case-Po...wItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3a55476596

I think that looks just awsome and i'd like to get this one too..
    But i've never had experienced with a leather case before.

So actualy my question is HOW DO I USE IT?
    Do I get my iphone in it and then just use it with the case like all of the other cases?
    Is it comfortable to play games while the phone is in the case?
    Listen to music?
    Make phone calls?

Or everytime someone calls me, lets say, I get the phone out of the case and than use it like that?

Let's say that what I wanna know is everything about using this case and if it comfortable to use. (I'm not talking about this speciefic case, because i dont really think that any of u might have it but I'm talking about the style of it.).

Answer this please although I wrote too much =]
    THANKS

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Look flip cases are not for everyone, are the comfortable while gaming? Not really. But you might get used to it overtime so it will not bother you, you can also flip the cover all the way to the back and hold it behind the iPhone with one hand and same goes for then talking on the phone. Flip style and pouch cases give you more screen protection.

You see some flip style cases on my site if you like.

I would highly recommend you get yourself a good quality case instead of buying one from Ebay.

3. Aor26 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks alot for your answer.

What is the diffrence between the qualities of the cases?
    How does it changes the experience of using it?

I really like the design of it as opposed to the high quallity cases which were shown in this forum.
    In addition, I don't have 50 or even 40-30 bucks to pay for a case im not sure ill like.
    If ill buy any, so it will be the case ive shown on the main post.

I just wanna know about the using experience with those kind of cases with flap on the screen.
    do you have any self experience of one of those which you can tell about?

THANKS

4. Aor26 thread starter macrumors member

5. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

It traps in dirt and dust, which is no good. The bezel can be scratched due to exposure.