A question for anyone with a 4S 5.0.1 Jailbroken and have Noki HD theme.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Noki permanently skins my iPod app. Even If I choose another theme or completely uninstall Noki, the iPod stays themed with Noki. Does anyone else have the same problem Im having? I did everything to try and fix it and I got nothing. Only thing I was able to do was restore my phone.

coolhands

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2011
How exactly did you try to remedy it? If you are not interested in using Noki HD anymore, use iFile and go to /var/stash/themes and delete the whole Noki HD folder. I have seen with some themes even if you uninstall them in Cydia, their folder remains.

Hope this helps.

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
The only other possibility is the theme overwrote original files in the file system (not in /Library/Themes).

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
How exactly did you try to remedy it? If you are not interested in using Noki HD anymore, use iFile and go to /var/stash/themes and delete the whole Noki HD folder. I have seen with some themes even if you uninstall them in Cydia, their folder remains.

Hope this helps.
I did exactly that, I even deleted winter board and after deleted the themes folder from /var/stash...still nothing!

----------

The only other possibility is the theme overwrote original files in the file system (not in /Library/Themes).
You could be correct, Im going to install it again and try to fix it. Maybe it will help someone else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.