A question for people with iOS 4.2.1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kristoffers4, Nov 23, 2010.

1. kristoffers4 macrumors member

kristoffers4

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 and have recently updated to iOS 4.2.1. Unfortunately, I've been having some issues. First one was that I lost my music, I've been able to resolve that. Next problem is that the audio quality is ridiculous! It has never been so bad! I'm using the same headphones as before and I convert my music to 128kbps AAC, but the audio quality was way better before the update.
    Then last but not least, I'm not able to cut, copy or paste in the "Maps" application. This is really an issue for me, because I do paste adresses in the search box a lot.
    So, is there someone who experiences these same issues? Or anyone that found a fix for one of them?

Thanks a lot!

kristoffers4

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I'm on an iPhone 4 with 4.2.1 (jailbroken even) and I have none of those issues. Sorry.

3. kristoffers4 thread starter macrumors member

kristoffers4

So I'd better do a restore?

4. SnowDX macrumors 6502

I'm on 4.2.1 and I just checked out your issues. I am able to copy/paste in the Maps app. I went to listen to music to check out the quality and all my music was gone. :eek: I'm at work so can't sync it back here, will have to wait until I'm home.

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Backup and restore.

6. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

I updated both of my iPhones yesterday (4 and 3GS) and on both of them I noticed that the audio (music, books, podcasts, etc.) were gone. All I had to do was merely resync them. It took just a moment, but they all showed back up perfectly.

7. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

I updated my iPhone 4 yesterday and had none of those issues. Copy/paste in maps works. The music was all there; when I disconnected from iTunes and opened my music to check, it only said "please wait, updating" for a sec and it was all there. The sound quality is exactly the same as before the update.
    One thing was even fixed with the update! All pre-4.1 photos in my camera roll were black, but now I can see them.:p