A Real, Live Person At ITunes?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DanFLyons, Jun 25, 2011.

1. DanFLyons macrumors newbie

I am trying to track down someone (anyone) who works or has worked for ITunes. I know generally that employees of Apple are under very strict restrictions about talking with the general public re: Apple, but this quick email conversation would be totally "off the record".

If you know of anyone who works at ITunes or has worked there I would greatly appreciate you sending them this thread.

Thanks so much

Dan

2. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Right. [​IMG]

:rolleyes:

3. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

This kinda seems like a fail to me.

Like, really.

4. Chappers macrumors 68020

Chappers

I think it would be nice if you at least mentioned want you want to about.
    You might find a disgruntled (ex)employee but it sounds like a fail to me too.

5. DanFLyons thread starter macrumors newbie

Perhaps it was the phrasing of my post that made this request sound a little "cloak and dagger" but to be honest, it's far less interesting than that...:)

Basically I am researching podcasting and would like some information about how ITunes structure their ranking system for podcasts.

Unlike Google and YouTube, there isn't a lot of information online about how to get a better podcast ranking within ITunes outside of the basic "optimise your feed" and "use more keywords" generic advice...

To be honest I'm not holding my breath on this one - but thought I'd give it a go.

Thanks

Dan

6. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

7. mroddjob macrumors member

8. DanFLyons thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for the link.

Yes Cliffs article is very comprehensive on this, but I was hoping to dig a little deeper if possible.

Cheers