A Section

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by David Bowie, Sep 19, 2010.

1. David Bowie macrumors newbie

David Bowie

Hey guys! It seems as though my iPod thinks that B starts with an A. I has a song called 'B' that used to be in the right section but after I upgraded the software it went into 'A'... just wondering if anyone else had this problem or has any ideas to fix it... because it's pretty freaky, if you know what I mean.
    ~ DB :)

2. lewis82 macrumors 68000

lewis82

What's the exact name of the song?

iTunes and iPods do not consider "A" and "The" to be part of the title of the song (for example "A Mind Beside Itself" goes in the M section). Maybe there is a 'B word' that would do the same thing.

3. David Bowie thread starter macrumors newbie

David Bowie

I know that 'A', 'An', and 'The' are not counted, but the song title is just 'B', just that letter.

4. Cuz03 macrumors member

Go onto iTunes on your computer and right click the song and click get info. Then make sure all the info is right (you can even retype it if you like) but then just make sure the title is B. That all I can think of. Sorry if it doesn't work :/

5. David Bowie thread starter macrumors newbie

David Bowie

My, my, time do fly! Well, chaps, it seems that B actually does start with A. I did retype it, but nothing had changed. I wonder if it always does this...?