A silly bite question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by twezzyfbaby, Apr 22, 2012.

1. twezzyfbaby macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I have been looking for this all morning that must be it! My problem is when i open the the bite app and open a contact the number of messages dont go away nor do they go away in the nc. Am i over looking something or did i turn something off or on? Its been driving me crazy all morning

2. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I dont even have the little dot when i open the app that says i have unread text but the badge says i do anyone anyone anyone?

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

Are you asking about BiteSMS or something else no Idea what Bite App is. if it has a restore to default try that or try uninstalling and reinstalling.

4. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Bitesms. It worked fine yeaterday then my phone went into safe mode and these have been acting a little weird evey since

5. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Whenever i get a text its stays in the nc as if its an unread text but when i open the bitesms app its marked as read. When before they would be marked as unread and they would not be in the nc. Is it just me or has this happened to anyone eles?

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

try a hard reset holding the power and the home button until the Apple logo comes back again have you tried the other stuff.. btw you might change your tot;e to a bitesms question. I had no idea what you were asking about only guessed.

7. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I have done that like 3 times thru out the day. The problem is that my texts are not getting marked as read and also not showing the text that i have not read in the nc but when i open the bitesms it shows they are read but the number from the nc says they are not read. It sounds weird but its been driving me crazy.

8. labman macrumors 604

labman

my advice is email the Dev. who else is better to get answers from as long as you paid for the app he will be helpful.

9. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Thanks at least we tried! LoL i have to pull the nc bar down and close all the texts that i have read cause they stay in the nc its gonna suck until i find the problem

10. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Likely the first thing they will ask is what other SBaddon's (Cydia apps) are you using? As there are quite a few that use similar hooks and don't exactly like sharing.

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

12. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Same here. :( Especially sad, since there's a discount this month, 40% I think.

13. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

First off your both wrong i pay for all of my apps n tweaks!! Never judge what you dont know!! If someones put there time into putting something out for other people im gonna help them out as a thanks for taking the time out to help us!! Thank you very much!! If this is gonna be about judging someone ill got to court for that!! Im on here for help with a problem that i have not to be judged when you peolpe know nothing about my phone!!

----------

Thats why im pretty sure you dont get paid to think!!

14. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Wow, quite defensive lol.. and a whole paragraph. Admittedly, we both commented on it since the majority rarely do. So I'd like to think the hostility is uncalled for; especially if you are innocent.
    That aside, the comment on the "40%, I think," makes no sense. :p

15. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Well dont comment if you cant help or even try!! Is all im sayin dont judge people!!

16. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

17. labman macrumors 604

labman

like I said why not email the Dev for help if it's a compatibility issue then he will try to fix it.. The App is well worth the money 40% off or not!