A story about ports

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aevan, Nov 5, 2016.

1. aevan, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016

aevan macrumors 68020

aevan

- So, I found you a girl, Lisa. She is great - smart, beautiful, kind. She is also fun - she loves those Will Ferrell movies you love so much, she likes to ride a bike like you do. Oh, and did I mention she's really, really pretty? She'll be perfect for you.

- Wow. Does she live close?

- Well, not too far. You get an Uber and go to....

- AN UBER!?!? AN UBER!????? I NEED TO GIVE MONEY TO SOME STRANGER JUST TO BE ABLE TO VISIT HER?!

- Well, you can also take the bus, but....

- A BUS ALSO COSTS MONEY, TIM!

- But.... just for a while. I mean, one day you two might be living togeather.

- I DON'T LIVE IN THE FUTURE, TIM, I LIVE IN THE NOW. WHY WOULD I PAY FOR THE BUS? WHY? WHEN SUSIE PACKARD LIVES NEXT DOOR!

- But.... Susie.... I don't know man, Susie hates Ferrell movies, she thinks they are stupid. She loves romantic comedies.

- ROMANTIC COMEDIES ARE GREAT NOW, MAN. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING HORROR MOVIES HAVE, IF NOT MORE. MORE AND MORE FERRELL FANS ARE SWITCHING TO JENNIFER ANISTON MOVIES.

- But Susie gets tired after riding a bike for just a few minutes. And Lisa, she is really not that far, it's only....

- I DON'T CARE! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FRIEND, TIM!

- ....look, not that I have anything against overweight people, but Lisa is really fit, and has a great figure and....

- LOOK, TIM. NO ONE LIKES FIT GIRLS. SUSIE CAN LIFT 32 POUNDS WITH ONE HAND. I BET YOUR LISA CAN'T LIFT MORE THAN 16! BESIDES, SUSIE, SHE'S A GAMER! SHE PLAYS GAMES, YOU KNOW!

- That's great, man, but - you already play games with your friend - what's his name? The one from Japan.

- YOU'RE A FAILURE, TIM. YOU'RE THE WORST FRIEND EVER. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND FRIENDSHIP, TIM! YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE STEVE! IF HE WAS AROUND....

- I asked you not to mention Steve. Besides, he would've told you the same thing I did. Lisa is great, Susie is not.

- YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, OR PHIL, OR CRAIG, OR JONY ANYMORE! I'LL FIND NEW FRIENDS! BETTER FRIENDS!

2. Ries macrumors 68000

Well, take Lisa then. But when you undress her, don't blame me for that she's got a dongle were the connector should be.

3. aevan thread starter macrumors 68020

aevan

Hahahahahhaha! Good one.

4. David58117 macrumors 65816

- okay Tim, I gave Lisa a try.

Tim: that's great! How was it!?

- she was great! We watched lots of movies and I really like her, but...

Tim: oh no, what's wrong?

- well, I had a project due, and I brought my 2016 MacBook Pro. Her wifi was down, so she offered me Ethernet - I forgot my dongle though :(.

Tim: oh no, I'm sorry.

- it's ok, it came up later and I was able to make the deadline. But then she wanted to stream movies...

Tim: oh? That sounds nice..

- yeah, she had a nice 70" HDTV, but her computer was broke, so she wanted to connect my 2016 MacBook Pro to it...

Tim: well, you brought that dongle right?

- :( no, I forgot it. She kicked me out and said I ruined her life.

5. hj576 macrumors regular

hj576

This forum just keeps getting better by the day :')