A sub forum for shortcuts?!

akash.nu

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I’m sure many of us use shortcuts on iOS & macOS. Is there a possibility of a dedicated sub forum?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California

I'm not sure there is enough Shortcuts discussion to support a separate forum. There is a stickied thread in the iOS Apps forum you might want to checkout.

Reactions: akash.nu

akash.nu

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 26, 2016

I'm not sure there is enough Shortcuts discussion to support a separate forum. There is a stickied thread in the iOS Apps forum you might want to checkout.
Ah fair enough. Thank you

Reactions: Weaselboy

DemonBob

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I’d also like a separate shortcuts short forum, I see the benefit in it. Reddit has r/shortcuts which is pretty active, and I believe having a dedicated place to discuss them would attract some of the good developers to cross post if they don’t already.

Knowledge is power, and having all knowledge in one place as a source of truth will lead to better member, platform, and discussion growth.

I say add a sub forum, set a calendar entry for 1 year from the day you created it to review if its still needed. If the content hasn’t lived up to expectations, the posts can always be moved and the sub forum archived.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.