A Switcher's Guide to OS X - link?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by klb028, May 30, 2007.

1. klb028 macrumors 6502

Hey everyone.

A while back last year, I found a link on this forum to a website (actually, I think it was a post in a blog) that was called "A Switcher's Guide to OS X" or something extremely close to it. It was really informative and helpful and also gave a lot of detail on what certain programs everyone should have to do certain things they would normally do in Windows. I tried searching the forum for the link, but I had no luck. I thought I had it bookmarked but it must've gotten deleted somehow. If anyone has any idea on what I'm talking about or know where I kind find the website at, please let me know! Thanks so much. :)

2. klb028 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the quick replies! :)

That was it!!! When I clicked on the link, however, it took me to a "This page cannot be displayed" page. Crap! :( It was SUCH a good reference too. I refreshed several times and still nothing.

Those are actually two other ones I had bookmarked as well and lost. Thanks!

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

It works for me now, Katie. Welcome to the fams, by the way! ;)

4. willow macrumors newbie

Well it's working for me (opera, firefox, ie). You can try Google cached version of the page
    Anyway, the other links mkrishnan and i mentioned provide the exact same information. Hope that helps.

5. klb028 thread starter macrumors 6502

I got it to work just now as well. :) I guess blogspot.com was down for a few? Thanks so much for the welcome, mkrishnan! :)