A thread for people who LOVE their 6 plus

jackofharts

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
I'm tired of all the moaning about the plus. I have one and absolutely love it. Although I'm ridiculously tall so it is a match made in heaven.

I would love to hear what other people like about the plus? Has it changed your day to day/how you use your phone?

Do you think apps will update for the screen size etc...

TRC-WA

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2014
I got mine on Friday and am quite happy. I preordered on the 12th and spent 2 weeks wondering if I should have went with the 6... glad I didn't.

I've got big hands and the phone is the perfect size... one handed or two.

I went up to Mt. Rainier National Park yesterday and got some INCREDIBLE photos and videos.

Couldn't be happier.

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
I work as a real estate agent so the big screen is beautiful for showing and looking at property. Gps, browsing, games, reading are a joy on this screen. I've watched more videos on my plus in the last week than I did on the 5s in a few months. I actually look forward to using my plus. It feels like a different world compared to the previous iPhones and I've owned the 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s, 5 and the 5s. I really like this phone. It's the iphone I've been waiting for!!!

Last edited:

tommysm

macrumors 6502a
Dec 19, 2013
Me too! Freaking love this phone! Just got ghost armor for it so I can enjoy it without a case. #SelfPromo lol

TofSanity

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2010
I might love it...IF IT EVER ARRIVES!!!! Maybe this week....

I went to the local Apple store to play around with one & I know I am going to enjoy it once it arrives.

Subjugator

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
Loving my space gray 6+! The only thing that makes it better is the black leather Apple case. It's way over priced but damn it looks good

Surf Monkey

macrumors 68030
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
Loving my space gray 6+! The only thing that makes it better is the black leather Apple case. It's way over priced but damn it looks good
Totally agree. That's the combo I have too. Space Gray and black leather Apple case. Looks fantastic. I take it out of the case from time to time to marvel at how small it is sometimes too.

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
Loving my silver 6 plus here. The only thing I am not loving is how hard it's been to find an Apple silicone case locally!

THE JUICEMAN

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
+1 for the space grey and apple black leather combo. I always go caseless with my phone but this leather feels goooooood. Now I'm not scared to place the phone on the table or the treadmill/elliptical. Can't wait to see how the leather wears over time.

I rejected this plus two times in favor of the 6. Third times the charm though because i love it!

+1 for the space grey and apple black leather combo. I always go caseless with my phone but this leather feels goooooood. Now I'm not scared to place the phone on the table or the treadmill/elliptical. Can't wait to see how the leather wears over time.

I rejected this plus two times in favor of the 6. Third times the charm though because i love it!
Got the space gray, but need a fatter case, sorry to thin for me to keep a grip on it and if I wasn't so clumsy the leather case would probably be great, but I need a bigger case with grip also one that would help my phone survive a natural disaster mate :p

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2014
I love my 6+ so much that I originally got 16GB and then realized real fast that was such a stupid decision. I looked all over for 6+'s of higher capacity and it was so difficult to get. FINALLY a by accident I found a store with a 128GB 6+. I had a reservation for a 128 regular 6, which I reluctantly was considering trading my 16 + cause I needed that extra storage and got the last 128 + in the store. Now I couldn't be happier. Love this phone, everything else is just subpar to me.

cmanbrazil

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
The screen is wonderful. Watching an HD movie on it is beautiful. Talking specs is fun for debate, but you have to use something to truly appreciate it.

I can read on the device and actually enjoy it. Long articles, books, etc. No its not the same as an iPad, but I hate carrying around an iPad when I'm on the go. I can save it for home or the office.

It is more difficult in some instances than a smaller phone, which I will miss, but the tradeoff is well worth it for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.