A Tip For Your Magic Mouses

Discussion in 'iMac' started by DJJAZZYJET, Jul 11, 2011.

1. DJJAZZYJET macrumors 6502

If you find your batteries are going abit low, take them out of your magic mouse, give them a shake and swap them around (the right battery goes into left side and the left battery goes into the right side) and that seems to bump the power up, check your battery percentages before and after and see the difference.

2. xpipe macrumors regular

Every remote control in my house has depended on this technology for years.

3. JS77 macrumors regular

I lol'd so hard when I read this! :D

4. Farthen macrumors member

Yeah and when you connect them to your bike's dynamo and pedal fast enough they may eventually blow up. Wait, what was your point again?

5. DJJAZZYJET thread starter macrumors 6502

its the best technological advancement that all batteries are equipped with

6. DigitalRanger macrumors newbie

Mice... The plural of mouse is mice.. not mouses... Also, the boost in battery power is very short lived.

7. karl878 macrumors member

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_(computing)

The online Oxford Dictionaries entry for mouse states the plural for the small rodent is mice, while the plural for the small computer connected device is either mice or mouses. However, in the usage section of the entry it states that the more common plural is mice, and the first recorded use of the term in the plural (1984) is mice as well.[2] The fourth edition of The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language endorses both computer mice and computer mouses as correct plural forms for computer mouse. Some authors of technical documents may prefer either mouse devices or the more generic pointing devices. The plural mouses treats mouse as a "headless noun".

8. wxman2003 Suspended

As Snagglepuss would say "I hate meeces to pieces"