A topic to ponder that contains no Stevie or Apple bashing!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhonedHome, Jun 30, 2010.

1. iPhonedHome macrumors 6502

My signal doesn't have issues everywhere that I go and I've never seen it drop to no service so I'm good with that for now. Also the proximity sensor seems to be a bit over sensitive and I feel good about a software fix for it so no biggie.

What I do find intersting is the possible release of the iPhone on another carrier, specifically Verizon. I'd be all for a mass release of customers off AT&T's network to free up congestion on it's network while causing havoc on Verizon's which it will assuredly do.

Anywho if the iPhone goes to Verizon after the first of the year, what is the possibility that they release a completely different phone? Probably not a high probability but think about it. Bigger screen whilst keeping the form factor the same.

Apple and Stevo I would think have to feel Android breathing down their neck and would think that they might be considering this. I could be WAY OFF here so please don't flame or throw chit at me. ;)

Just consider the possibility and how pissed off that might make existing customers like us feel.

Please discuss!

2. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Things that make you go 'hmmm....'

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seriously, another iPhone/Verizon thread. :rolleyes:

And any post that uses the term "anywho" belongs in the wasteland. :D