A valid provisioning profile could not be found?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by TheDude75, Oct 12, 2016.

1. TheDude75 macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I have a custom app which has been supplied by a developer for installation onto a fleet of iPods.

I have uploaded the UDID details for the iPod fleet to Apple Developer and downloaded a provisioning profile from same. The profile along with the app installation file (.ipa file) can be loaded onto the iPod's using iPhone configuration Utility.

Additionally I would like to supervise the iPods, towards which end I am using the Apple Configurator. More specifically I want to lock the iPods to the custom app.

I have configured Apple Configurator's settings, and apps tabs. However when I click on Prepare in an effort to load the iPod with the settings / app from Apple Configurator, after a short time, I see the error messages below -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The error messages, above, are presented regardless of whether I first use the iPhone Configuration Utility to load the profile / app or not.

What I don't understand is why I can load the custom app using the iPhone Configuration Utility and not the Apple Configurator. I would be happy just to use the iPhone Configuration Utility if the software gave me the ability to lock the phone to the custom app, however unfortunately it does not.

Is there anything that I can do to overcome this issue, or do I need to go back to the app developer? If the app developers expertise is required can anybody do me the service of explaining why?

I am a lay person with all things Apple and have been floundering on this for the better part of 12 months due to the app developer being unavailable!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Davo

2. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

Maybe he stopped paying for his apple dev account, and his certificates are pulled?